Unsolicited Email (SPAM)
Please note that all email that originates from us will either display the company logo (HTML emails) or contain any company copyright notice (text emails). In addition, our emails will contain the address of origination. We also provide you with an opt-out method on any email you receive from us (aside from order confirmation and tracking emails). If you receive an unsolicited email that you believe originates from our company, please forward us the email so we may investigate the matter further.
Collection and Use of Information
Information Collection: We endeavor to strictly adhere to state, local and federal laws regarding the preservation and archiving of information collected. We collect information from you in several different ways on our Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
help make our Site easier for you to use by removing the need to enter information more than once.
help you quickly find information, products, and services.
help us create content on our Site that is most relevant to you.
alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
- Registration and Ordering: Before using certain parts of our Site or ordering products, you must complete an online registration form. During registration, you will be prompted to provide to us certain personal information, including but not limited to your name, shipping and billing address(es), phone number, email address, and credit card number. These kinds of personal information are used for billing purposes, to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and our Site, and for marketing purposes. Also, if we encounter a problem when processing your order, we use the personal information to contact you.
- Email Addresses: Several locations of our Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: to sign up for our email newsletter, to submit a product review, to post comments in our forums, to register for a free giveaway or other promotional offer and to request notifications of new product offerings.
- We use both persistent cookies and third party cookies. We use persistent cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our Site. The persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. Third party cookies are only used for short-term tracking. You can remove the cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file. We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords, so you don't have to enter it more than once. Persistent and third party cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Site. If you reject cookies, you may still use our Site, but your ability to use some areas of our Site, such as a shopping cart, will be limited and may not function properly.
- OUR SITE'S COOKIES DO NOT AND CANNOT INFILTRATE A USER'S HARD DRIVE TO GATHER A USER'S CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. Our cookies are not spyware.
- Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a Web page on our Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on our Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a Web beacon.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to help us tailor our Site's content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and Web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which Web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and Web beacons is not linked to you directly.
- As an example, Facebook collects certain information via cookies and Web beacons to determine which Web pages are visited or what products are purchased. Please note that any information collected by Facebook via cookies and Web beacons is not linked to any customer's personal information collected by us.
- Log Files: As is true of most Web sites, our Site's servers automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access our Site as well as the site that you came from. We may also log your Internet protocol ("IP") address, Internet service provider, browser type, operating system and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address indicates your internet service provider)
- Age: We respect children's privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. Elsewhere on our Site, you have represented and warranted that you are either 18 years of age or using the Site with the supervision of a parent or guardian. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information to us, and rely on a parent or guardian to assist you.
- Product Reviews: You may choose to submit a product review. If you post a review, you have the option to enter your name and email address. If you submit a review, your name or alias will be visible to other users but your email address will be kept private. Also, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to our Site. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review without disclosing any personal information. Your review or comment might be altered or deleted if inappropriate words or terms have been used. You may withdraw your review at any time by contacting our Customer Service department. Contact information for Customer Service can be found on the Contact Us page of our Site.
Information Use and Disclosure
- Internal Use: We use your personal information to process your order and provide you with customer service. We may internally use your personal information to improve our Site's content and layout, to improve our outreach and for marketing efforts (including marketing our services and products to you), and to determine general marketplace information about visitors to our Site.
- Communications with You: We will use your personal information to communicate with you about our Site and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.) Also, you may submit your email address for reasons such as to receive our email newsletter, to receive information from our community forums, to register for a free giveaway or other promotional offer and to request notifications of new product offerings. If you submit your email address, we use it to deliver information to you. We always permit you to unsubscribe or opt out of future emails (see the opt out section, below, for more details). Because we have to communicate with you about orders that you choose to place, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders. We might also send you marketing material by means of standard mail such as offers, promotions, postcards or catalogs (see the opt out section below for removal options).
California Residents - California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- We do not sell your personal information to any third party. We use it solely as set forth herein. If you are a California resident, the CCPA grants you certain rights, including the right to request access to the personal information we collect and use, the right to request deletion of certain personal information we have collected, and the right not to be discriminated against for having exercised your rights under the CCPA.
- You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see details below), we will disclose to you: (1) the categories of personal information we collected about you; (2) the categories of courses for the personal information we collected about you; (3) our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information; (4) the categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information; (5) the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you; and (6) if we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, the personal information categories that each category or recipient obtained.
- During the last 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information about consumers (for a full description of these categories, see Collection and Use of Information above) from the listed categories of sources, and have shared the information with the following categories of third parties:
- We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you goods or services, charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, provide you a different level or quality of goods or services, or suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services. However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
- If you are a California resident and wish to exercise any of these rights, either (1) send a verifiable consumer request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (2) call the following toll-free telephone number: (800)898-5153. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may only make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information twice within a 12-month period. Your verifiable consumer request must (1) provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative, and (2) describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to personal information associated with that specific account.